Today I’m so thankful.
- I’m thankful that we found out that Mom’s tumor was benign.
- I’m thankful that I have a job where I can go work from Mom and Dad’s house on day’s like today when she’s still recovering from surgery.
- I’m thankful for all the friends who have prayed for our family over the past few week and who responded so excitedly to the news about Mom’s tumor today. Thank you for your encouragement! It means so much!
- I’m thankful that in an unstable economy Jason and I both have good, stable jobs.
- I’m thankful that Jason loves me and puts up with all my craziness day in and day out.
- I’m thankful for friends who call to check on you and tell you they’re praying for you. Friends that rejoice with you in good news and cry with you in bad.
- I’m thankful for a large extended family that lives nearby and rallies around anyone when they’re hurting.
- I’m thankful that God is so faithful even when we question and hurt and panic. I’m thankful that He’s always with me and that He shows me that in the smallest things.
So tell me, what are you thankful for today??