So I have no pictures for this recipe but I’ve had it at my parent’s and I’ve made it once at home and it’s really really good! The recipe is from the most recent Southern Living if you want to see more about it. It is super easy and makes a lot of food! Enjoy!
- Toss together chicken, beans, corn, cheese, and 1/2 c of sauce.
- Spread chicken mixture just below center of each tortilla. Fold in sides. Roll up burrito. Coat with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Cooking option 1 (from original recipe): Cook in batches on medium/high heat in skillet pressing gently with spatula 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cooking option 2 (my preferred method): Cook in batches in panini press until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa and remaining Cilantro-Jalapeno sauce.
- Stir all together. Chill 30 minutes before serving. Store up to two days in airtight container in refrigerator.
Sign up to get the latest info straight to your inbox!