This is another recipe from Cotton Country. It was SO EASY to make and it was SO GOOD!
Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
6 Pork Chops
Salt and Pepper to taste
6 slices Lemon
6 teaspoons Brown Sugar
1 cup Ketchup
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1. Place pork chops in deep baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. On each pork chop place a slice of lemon and a teaspoon of brown sugar.
3. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops.
4. Cover baking pan with foil. Seal to make airtight.
5. Bake in 350 degree oven for one hour.