In an effort to be transparent in my efforts to better myself this year, I thought I’d try to update you all once a month to let you know how it’s going. Here’s my status:
Go to Paris – went in April!
2. Implement a chore chart with the kids and myself
3. Implement a menu schedule
Get Supper Club going again – had dinner last Friday night and have a summer schedule!
5. Attend dotMom in the fall – hotel room is booked
6. Throw a Christmas Party – caterer is booked
7. Plan a “Light ‘Em Up” program for us to do in the summer
8. Become more proficient with Photoshop & organize my pictures
9. Finish my 2011 One Tale a Day Blurb book
10. Complete the 2012 OTAD pictures
11. Make a 2012 OTAD Blurb book
12. Complete the 2013 OTAD pictures
13. Make a 2013 OTAD Blurb book
14. Make blog books up to present day
15. Start an Etsy shop – have a brand board done and am working on initial listings
16. Go on a by-ourselves date with Jason every month – pretty sure Paris counts for April!
17. Re-vamp the blog design
18. Re-learn all about my camera and start taking great pictures
19. Take pictures of and blog about the new house (complete all my unfinished projects!)
20. Be more diligent about keeping up with friends
21. Take kids to Disney World – booked for December
22. Cook at least two new recipes every month – two new recipes coming up in the next two weeks!
23. Re-start and finish reading the Bible in a year – restarted
24. Get kids into doing Random Acts of Kindness together
25. Start learning Bible Verses with the kids
26. Write 30 letters to friends and family telling them what they mean to me
27. Start some type of exercise program – did Ballerina Pilates on Saturday, need to pick a program
28. Get our family eating more whole/real foods
29. Learn something new (computer language, language, cooking style, way to fix my hair…..) – installed a trial of Adobe Illustrator and have a book to help me learn it
30. Spend more time in the moment, cherishing my family – I’m enjoying having more snuggle time with the kids and time just keeping up with Jason