Hope you’re having a morning of snuggles and rocking like we are! And now, my monthly update…
In an effort to be transparent in my efforts to better myself this year, I thought I’d try to update you all once a month to let you know how it’s going. Here’s my status as of today (only 10 months to go!):
Go to Paris – went in April!
2. Implement a chore chart with the kids and myself – HA! Maybe once school starts….
Implement a menu schedule – I’ve been working on this and have this post to show for it!
Get Supper Club going again – started
Attend dotMom in the fall – hotel room was booked and is now cancelled since I’ve decided not to go
6. Throw a Christmas Party – caterer is booked
7. Plan a “Light ‘Em Up” program for us to do in the summer – Courtney has done that so just need to implement! – this didn’t happen, we’ll transition this to a Light Em Up program at Christmas
8. Become more proficient with Photoshop & organize my pictures – I’ve spent some time going through and organizing and deleting old/bad shots, it’s a start!
9. Finish my 2011 One Tale a Day Blurb book
10. Complete the 2012 OTAD pictures
11. Make a 2012 OTAD Blurb book
12. Complete the 2013 OTAD pictures
13. Make a 2013 OTAD Blurb book
14. Make blog books up to present day
Start an Etsy shop – Yay, it’s open!
16. Go on a by-ourselves date with Jason every month – We went to Watercolor by ourselves!
Re-vamp the blog design – DONE!
18. Re-learn all about my camera and start taking great pictures
19. Take pictures of and blog about the new house (complete all my unfinished projects!) – working on it
20. Be more diligent about keeping up with friends – working on it
21. Take kids to Disney World – booked for December
22. Cook at least two new recipes every month – see #3
23. Re-start and finish reading the Bible in a year – restarted
24. Get kids into doing Random Acts of Kindness together
25. Start learning Bible Verses with the kids
26. Write 30 letters to friends and family telling them what they mean to me
27. Start some type of exercise program – Jason and I started Couch 2 5k this month and so far it’s going well!
28. Get our family eating more whole/real foods – Again, all goes back to #3
29. Learn something new (computer language, language, cooking style, way to fix my hair…..) – installed a trial of Adobe Illustrator and have a book to help me learn it
30. Spend more time in the moment, cherishing my family – I’m enjoying having more snuggle time with the kids and time just keeping up with Jason