A few weeks ago I was looking for a pork tenderloin recipe that would utilize what I had around the house…which wasn’t much. But I managed to find a few peaches in the fridge and adapted a recipe that I found online for dinner that night. We thought it turned out great and hope you do to!
Pork Tenderloin with Peaches
2 small Peaches
3 T Coarse Mustard
2 T Honey
1 T Brown Sugar
1 t Salt
1/2 t Pepper
1/8 t Smoked Paprika
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Combine sugar, salt, pepper, and paprika in a plastic bag. Trim fat from pork and cut tenderloin in half. Place pork in bag and rub spices over pork. Stick bag in fridge.
3. Peel and slice peaches. Put peaches in a blender with mustard and honey. Puree. Stick sauce in fridge.
4. Spray a roasting pan with oil and set it over a drip pan. Place pork on roasting pan. Use a basting brush to brush half of the sauce mixture over the pork.
5. Roast for 30-45 minutes in the oven. Depending on how your oven cooks you might need to cut the pork tenderloin halves into fourths.
6. With approximately 5 minutes left on the pork, put the remainder of the sauce in a sauce pan. Heat on low for 3-5 minutes or until it is warmed.
7. Serve sauce on the side and with brown rice.
Sign up to get the latest info straight to your inbox!