When you’re dealing with an online company, sometimes you want just a little more detail about a product or service before you purchase it. But, being a mama owned and operated company, I’m not always available for immediate responses. Because of this, I’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions to hopefully give you the answers that you’re looking for. But if I didn’t, don’t worry, you can always get in touch with me through the contact page!
I’m stuck putting together a system for a particular area in my business, can I work with you one on one?
- In addition to the Simplify Your Focus program I offer one-on-one custom coaching packages for mamapreneurs. You can sign up for a free consult to see if we’d be a good fit here.
How can I join the Mamapreneur Mastermind Facebook group?
- Mamapreneur Mastermind with Jenn Elwell is a group open to all mamapreneurs. It’s a place where we can get together, work on our businesses, encourage one another, and generally support other women in the workplace. To gain access all you have to do is visit the group and request access.
I came to your shop to order invitations and stationery and don’t see them anymore! Can I still order them?
- Tales of a Peanut has adjusted over the past few years into a direction of serving mothers who are also in the working world. However, I am still more than happy to work individually with orders for stationery, invitations, and custom gifts. To receive pricing and availability for this type of product, please fill out the contact form to get in touch. I will get back to you within 1 business day and provide you with current pricing and availability. You may view past and current catalogs on the catalog page to see examples of products and designs that are available.
Where did all of the kids products go?
- To simplify and make it easier for mama’s to find gifts for their children, miniPeanuts was created as a division of Tales of a Peanut for kids. All products for children including placemats, plates, stationery, and wall art are now available for purchase on Etsy in the miniPeanuts store.
Still have questions?
- Fill out the contact form and I’ll get back to you within 1 business day!
Sign up to get the latest info straight to your inbox!