Coaching agreements will begin upon acceptance and will continue for a specified number of month(s). The fee for all sessions is given via the purchase agreement and is payable in advance. Payment plans may be available but all will be paid a month in advance.
The services to be provided by the coach to the client are coaching or tele-coaching, as designed jointly with the client. Coaching, which is not advice, therapy or counseling, may address specific personal projects, business successes, or general conditions in the client’s life or profession.
Upon completion of the agreed upon number of sessions, coaching will convert to an a-la-carte basis and any future coaching will be quoted separately.
The coach promises the client that all information provided to the coach will be kept strictly confidential.
Throughout the working relationship, the coach will engage in direct and personal conversations. The client can count on the coach to be honest and straightforward in asking questions and making requests. The client understands that the power of the coaching relationship can be granted only by the client, and the client agrees to do just that: have the coaching relationship be powerful. If the client believes the coaching is not working as desired, the client will communicate that belief and take action to return the power to the coaching relationship.
All coaching clients must agree with the following declaration: I understand that I am working with Jennifer Elwell for professional life coaching at the agreed fee. Professional coaching is distinctly different from counseling, psychotherapy or psychoanalysis and does not deal with the diagnosis or treatment of emotional problems. Since professional coaching does not constitute medical consultation or treatment, health insurance does not apply. These fees may be considered deductible business expenses.
- Payment is accepted from all major credit cards through Paypal or Satori.
- Payment is due at time of purchase.
- Appropriate sales tax will be charged on product orders shipped within the state of Alabama.
- Standard shipping is via USPS First Class Mail.
- For an additional fee, I can ship via Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx.
- If you would like to choose an alternative way to ship your products, please email me at email@example.com
International Shipping Policy:
- International shipping is shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. Jenn Elwell is only responsible for the shipping costs of the package. All other costs associated with customs are the responsibility of the buyer. International shipping can take 1-4 weeks and is typically not able to be tracked.
- You will receive a proof via the email address that you provide before your product is sent to production.
- We are unable to provide refunds for products after proof approval has been sent by the customer.
- If you are looking for a particular color shade please include that in your information on your order.
- Once proofs are approved, we cannot stop production nor accept returns on orders.
- If there is a physical defect in a product that is received, you will be asked to return the damaged item and we will recreate the item that was damaged. No modifications will be allowed on the recreation as that would be seen as a new order.
- Our products are customizable, so you must approve every custom item that you order. This ensures that there are no typos and you are comfortable with your order before it goes to production.
- Please review the information that you submit and verify everything is correct the first time.
- Please be aware that colors do not always accurately display on computer monitors. Due to this, there could be some discrepancy between the color you saw on your screen in the proof and the color that is printed in your final product. If you need Jenn Elwell to color match a color please let us know up front as there might be an additional fee if it is not a standard color.
- Custom designs include two proof revisions. Additional proof revisions will be invoiced at $5 per revision and must be paid before additional work will be done.
- Stationery items typically take 2-3 days between proof approval and shipment of product.
- Plates typically take 2-3 weeks between proof approval and shipment of product.
- All other items 4-6 business days between proof approval and shipment of the product.
- Our standard shipping is via USPS First Class Mail but if you need it sooner please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a cost estimate.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable for items that are undeliverable, refused shipments, order cancellations, etc.
Sign up to get the latest info straight to your inbox!