- Payment is accepted from all major credit cards through Paypal.
- Payment is due at time of purchase.
- Appropriate sales tax will be charged on orders shipped within the state of Alabama.
- Standard shipping is via USPS First Class Mail.
- For an additional fee I can ship via Priority Mail, UPS, or FedEx.
- If you would like to choose an alternative way to ship your products, please email me at email@example.com
International Shipping Policy:
- International shipping is shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. Tales of a Peanut is only responsible for the shipping costs of the package. All other costs associated with customs are the responsibility of the buyer. International shipping can take 1-4 weeks and is typically not able to be tracked.
- You will receive a proof via the email address that you provide before your product is sent to production.
- We are unable to provide refunds for products after proof approval has been sent by the customer.
- If you are looking for a particular color shade please include that in your information on your order.
- Once proofs are approved, we cannot stop production nor accept returns on orders.
- If there is a physical defect in a product that is received, you will be asked to return the damaged item and we will recreate the item that was damaged. No modifications will be allowed on the recreation as that would be seen as a new order.
- Our products are customizable, so you must approve every custom item that you order. This ensures that there are no typos and you are comfortable with your order before it goes to production.
- Please review the information that you submit and verify everything is correct the first time.
- Please be aware that colors do not always accurately display on computer monitors. Due to this, there could be some discrepancy between the color you saw on your screen in the proof and the color that is printed in your final product. If you need Tales of a Peanut to color match a color please let us know up front as there might be an additional fee if it is not a standard color.
- Custom designs include two proof revisions. Additional proof revisions will be invoiced at $5 per revision and must be paid before additional work will be done.
- Stationery items typically take 2-3 days between proof approval and shipment of product.
- Plates typically take 2-3 weeks between proof approval and shipment of product.
- All other items 4-6 business days between proof approval and shipment of the product.
- Our standard shipping is via USPS First Class Mail but if you need it sooner please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a cost estimate.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable for items that are undeliverable, refused shipments, order cancellations, etc.