Now this recipe is one of my favorites and one of my staples! It’s been a few weeks since I’ve made it and I’m sure Jason will be requesting it again pretty soon. He loves it. I love it. It’s a great recipe! The only thing is that you get a little messy. If you don’t like handling raw chicken this isn’t the recipe for you. But if you don’t mind getting messy in the name of good food then this could become one of your favorite meals!
Preheat the oven to 450
Serves 4 – 6
1 clove garlic, minced (you can substitute garlic from the spice aisle if you want)
1 c dried bread crumbs
2 T chopped parsley
1/4 t garlic salt
1/8 t ground black pepper
1 stick butter, melted
1/3 c grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 t salt
Large pinch Italian Seasoning
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Cut chicken into pieces no larger than 2″x2″
3. Combine garlic and melted butter in one bowl
4. In another bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
5. Dip chicken into garlic mixture and then coat in crumb mixture.
6. Place coated chicken pieces into a 9×13 baking dish. Try to leave room between pieces. Drizzle with remaining garlic butter.
7. Bake uncovered for 15 min or until chicken is cooked through.
Some helpful hints for this recipe:
– I rarely have space between my chicken pieces because I want to use every last piece and it still cooks fine
– I usually pour the remaining crumbs over the top of the drizzled garlic butter just to get every last yummy piece used
– I use these breading trays from Williams-Sonoma that I received as a wedding gift to bread the chicken. It makes it really easy to not make a mess on my counter because they’re interlocking. But you can use anything you have.
– Once you make the recipe a few times you get used to how much of everything goes into the breading recipe and you can just start estimating. The breading doesn’t have to match the recipe perfectly, it’s great however you make it!
Let me know if you like it once you make it!
Sign up to get the latest info straight to your inbox!