Rides/Attractions That We Did
– Disney Junior Live on Stage – stage show with puppets from popular Disney Junior shows (when we visited 12/2013 it was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Doc McStuffins, Sophia the First, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates); puppets are not very large and don’t come off the stage so the best seats are center, about 1/3 to midway back; show is roughly 20 but is action packed so little ones don’t get bored; be prepared that everyone sits on the floor and grown up’s will probably feel it by the end of the show!
– The Voyage of the Little Mermaid – stage show with actual cast members as well as puppets handled by puppeteers and large moving sets; Ursula is in the show and her portrayal is very accurate to the movie and could be scary for very young children; seating is in theater seats and theater is dark throughout show; lasts approximately 15 minutes; includes lots of special effects such as lighting and actual water droplets.
– Honey I Shrunk the Kids park – park with slides, tunnels, and a sprinkler that sprays water; this great for little kids to run some energy out; there is only one entrance and exit so you can feel safe letting your kids play.
-Disney Jr Live on Stage
-Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
-Voyage of the Little Mermaid
-Toy Story Mania
-Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
-Tower of Terror
-American Idol Experience
-The Great Movie Ride
-Extreme Stunt Show
-Muppet Vision 3D
Where we ate: ABC Commissary – Casual fast service dining with a counter; typical fare (burgers, chicken, etc); tv’s showing ABC shows throughout dining area as well as huge posters depicting popular ABC shows throughout
We only used the restrooms in the Animation Courtyard and they weren’t the best (never unclean just older). The Baby Care Center is at the entrance to the park so you might want to stop there on your way in if needed, otherwise it’s a trek from some areas of the park.
– There are locations for characters in the Animation Courtyard — Jake and Sophia were out when we were there (12/2013).
– Characters were also around the Sorcerer’s hat with rather long waits — Stitch and Daisy were out when we were there (12/2013).
Useful Blog Posts by Others
Sign up to get the latest info straight to your inbox!