I took dinner to my aunt and her family last night and made double so that we could eat the same thing. I made Parmesan chicken and eating it again reminded me how good it is. This was one of the first recipes that I posted and I know I have a lot of new readers since then so for those of you who don’t search for recipes on my recipe blog I thought I’d share.
Preheat the oven to 450
Serves 4 – 6
1 clove garlic, minced (you can substitute garlic from the spice aisle if you want)
1 c dried bread crumbs
2 T chopped parsley
1/4 t garlic salt
1/8 t ground black pepper
1 stick butter, melted
1/3 c grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 t salt
Large pinch Italian Seasoning
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins (1 lb feeds Jason and I fine)
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Cut chicken into pieces no larger than 2″x2″
3. Combine garlic and melted butter in one bowl
4. In another bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
5. Dip chicken into garlic mixture and then coat in crumb mixture.
6. Place coated chicken pieces into a 9×13 baking dish. Drizzle with remaining garlic butter and sprinkle leftover bread crumbs and/or more cheese on top of chicken pieces.
7. Bake uncovered for 15 min or until chicken is cooked through.
Sign up to get the latest info straight to your inbox!